Throughout the year, Graymoor Ecumenical & Interreligious Institute is involved in ecumenical and interreligious events specifically, but not limited to, the following:
- Twice per year GEII sends representatives to the Faith and Order Commission of the National Council of Churches. Twice per year, representatives are sent to the National Council of Churches' Regional and Local Ecumenical Networks.
- Twice per year a representative is sent to the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops-National Council of Synagogues dialogue.
- GEII sponsors an annual breakfast at the National Workshop on Christian Unity. Representatives are also sent to the annual meetings of the North American Academy of Ecumenists and the Council of Centers on Jewish-Christian Relations. A centerpiece of GEII's year is the annual observance of the Week of Prayer for Christian Unity.
- GEII also sends faculty to the annual Summer Course on Ecumenical and Interreligious Dialogue from a Roman Catholic Perpective at the Centro Pro Unione in Rome.
- Occasionally, GEII hosts the Graymoor Lecture and the Northeast Institute on Ecumenism and sends speakers to events across the North America.
Visit our Upcoming Events Page for details on these and other events as they occur.